COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our customers. During this time, wherever possible, Pillar To Post remains open and committed to providing a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
- If clients/agents do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
A Premier Local Home Inspector servicing all areas in and around St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and Jefferson County, Missouri.
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us!
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspections performed by Kevin Vescovo in the greater St. Louis, MO area.
- We guarantee a home inspection in the greater St. Louis and Jefferson County area, done by a certified home inspector, that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- Kevin Vescovo is ASHI certified, fully qualified and highly personable.
- We have three different inspection packages to choose from because we understand that one size doesn’t necessarily fit all.
- We offer extensive office hours during weekdays and weekends for convenient scheduling of your home inspection to make it easier for you, or CLICK HERE to request that we call you to schedule your home inspection between the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Our home inspector will meet you in the morning or afternoon and on either a weekday or weekend.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on-site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the home inspection industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to provide inspections of all types of homes and residential structures as well as commercial building inspections in the greater St. Louis area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older homes
- Historic residences
- Office Buildings
- Retail Spaces
- Commercial Buildings
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services available in the metro St. Louis area and surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post home inspectors have gained recognition in the real estate industry throughout North America and in your neighborhood.
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 2 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The home inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
Industry Achievements and Involvement in the Community
- Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- Members and Certified Inspectors with the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
- Kevin Vescovo is an affiliate member of the St. Louis Association Of Realtors.
- Kevin Vescovo provides Continuing Education Courses for Real Estate Professionals.
- Pillar To Post ranked #1 in the home inspections category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for five years in a row.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that is printed at the time of the inspection and includes color pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.